At S2physio, we understand the importance of improving your health and early physiotherapy assessment and intervention can help remedy any physical problem, no matter how big or small it may seem. A thorough assessment and education about your condition will provide you with all the information including possible cause and how it can be managed effectively.
We aim to work with you to get the best results possible through treatment and rehabilitation; not just to relieve your pain, but more importantly to prevent it from coming back.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy is aimed at treatment of disorders affecting muscles, bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves. This encompasses orthopaedic conditions, sporting injuries, work related pain and postural problems.
Some common conditions that we treat at S2physio are:
- These conditions below mentioned are common conditions but we are also experts at second opinion and assessing multi-pathological and complex conditions.
- Neck pain and radiating pain to the arms
- Slipped discs and associated nerve related conditions
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Jaw pains and TMJ conditions
- Arthritic and degenerative joints
- Low back pain and associated nerve related conditions including sciatica
- Soft tissue injuries, strains and ligament sprains
- Whiplash associated injuries
- Postural problems
- Shoulder pains including rotator cuff tear, impingement syndromes and frozen shoulder
- Elbow, wrist and hand injuries and associated conditions
- Pelvic pathologies
- Hip and knee joint pathologies including rehabilitation post – surgery.
- Ankle and foot injuries
Sometimes, a phone call is all it takes to put your mind at rest and check you are doing the right thing for your injury. So, call us, let us give you right advice immediately, you may not even need to have to even come in for treatment
To book an appointment click our contact us or call 0161 818 6545