Work related injuries are becoming more and more common with variety of soft tissue and joint problems directly related to their roles. This may lead to stress due to periods of absence and affect your health and wellbeing. At work, it may place further strain upon other staff members affecting the productivity and motivation of a team.
Here at S2Physio, we understand the importance of injury prevention as well as rehabilitation. Some of the work-related injuries include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Poor posture
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
In some cases, it can lead to litigation, costing business more money and adversely affecting staff morale.
We at S2Physio provide specialist services including
- Work station Assessment/risk assessment for companies and individuals.
- Vehicle posture assessment
- Advice on musculoskeletal management of employees
- Training sessions/seminars on work related injuries specific to the area for a group of staff which includes brief information about conditions, pathophysiology, posture, management with exercises and treatment.
- Return to work programmes
- Back rehabilitation programme
What we do
- Assessment of musculoskeletal issues
- Postural Assessment of the individual
- Thorough work station assessment leading to appropriate work station set up, advice and treatment of the condition.
- On-site individual work station assessment (including report) : £70
- On-site individual work station assessment for 2-5 users : £60 each
Please contact us for more information or call us on 0161 818 6545. Email us on email@example.com